- You might save someone’s life.
- You may save the life of someone close to you. 80% of cardiac arrests happen at home.
- You’ll be smarter. By the end of your class, you’ll know more than you did when you started.
- You’ll be more confident. You’ll know exactly how to react when someone is having a heart attack.
- You get to use cool life-saving technology. Part of CPR training now includes how to operate an automatic electronic defibrillator. Most states require an AED device in all public places; in time of need, you may be the only person in the room who knows how to operate it.
These are the reasons that I decided to learn CPR.