Madison Rose, a shop in Brooklyn, NY that sells used maternity and kids’ clothes, is offering an infant and child CPR training class on Monday, Sept 10th at 6PM. The class promises to provide instruction on the following:
- Provide CPR to infants and children
- Hands-only CPR
- Heimlich maneuver
- What do to in case of poisoning, drowning, SIDS, allergies, and other serious injuries.
The syllabus doesn’t mention if they’ll provide CPR certification, however given that they don’t mention AED training I don’t see that certification is possible. Training classes for infant CPR is a great idea, though, as the neighborhood is growing with new, young families.
Read more about the class (and store) at the great local blog, Pardon Me for Asking.
Registration for the infant and child CPR class at their Brooklyn storefront costs $80 for individuals and $150 per couple, and is open now. Madison Rose is located at 313 Court Street in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn.
Tagsamerican heart association boston marathon british heart foundation budget cholesterol cpr Diet exercise farms flexible spending account fsa generic drugs genetically modified goal setting groceries hands only cpr Happy new year health insurance in season journal lose weight meal measure medical records myths organic plu codes portion control produce red cross relaxing resolutions running selzter shopping spend less statins training vacation video vitamins walking website weight loss welcome wellness screening
- scottxp on Bystander Uses CPR to Save Runner
- Flexitarianism: Meal Plans and Diet | CPR.COM | Why Go Vegetarian on Flexitarianism: Meal Plans and Diet
- scottxp on How to Reduce the Risk of a Heart Attack
- scottxp on 5 Reasons to Learn CPR
- Boston Marathon Hands Only CPR Instructional Video | CPR.COM on Hands Only CPR Video with Ken Jeong