Common Sense CPR provides infant, child, and adult CPR training classes every month in Brooklyn and New York City. Administering CPR to infants and children is similar to adult CPR with some key differences.
Infant CPR training is offered monthly in Park Slope in Brooklyn and the Upper East Side in New York City for $85 per person.
Tagsamerican heart association boston marathon british heart foundation budget cholesterol cpr Diet exercise farms flexible spending account fsa generic drugs genetically modified goal setting groceries hands only cpr Happy new year health insurance in season journal lose weight meal measure medical records myths organic plu codes produce red cross relaxing resolutions running selzter shopping smslifesavers spend less statins training vacation video vitamins walking website weight loss welcome wellness screening
- scottxp on Bystander Uses CPR to Save Runner
- Flexitarianism: Meal Plans and Diet | CPR.COM | Why Go Vegetarian on Flexitarianism: Meal Plans and Diet
- scottxp on How to Reduce the Risk of a Heart Attack
- scottxp on 5 Reasons to Learn CPR
- Boston Marathon Hands Only CPR Instructional Video | CPR.COM on Hands Only CPR Video with Ken Jeong