Our mission is to feature the personal stories describing health-related challenges faced by regular people. More of “Here’s how I did it” than “Here’s how you should do it”. General subject areas we focus on include diet and healthy eating; mental acuity and stress reduction; and exercise and fitness. We strive to provide a couple of longer articles weekly, and links and light commentary when we can during the week.
Since CPR is part of our name, we hope to include listings of training and certification classes around the country.
About Our Site
Our web site is hosted by Hurricane Electric. Articles and images are hosted on WordPress 3.3, and the look and feel of the pages are provided by PlatformPro by PageLines. We work on Macs and manage and produce all our content with Pages, Acorn, Word, Numbers, OmniFocus, and Transmit.
Tagsamerican heart association boston marathon british heart foundation budget cholesterol cpr Diet exercise farms flexible spending account fsa generic drugs genetically modified goal setting groceries hands only cpr Happy new year health insurance in season journal lose weight meal measure medical records myths organic plu codes portion control produce red cross relaxing resolutions running selzter shopping spend less statins training vacation video vitamins walking website weight loss welcome wellness screening
- scottxp on Bystander Uses CPR to Save Runner
- Flexitarianism: Meal Plans and Diet | CPR.COM | Why Go Vegetarian on Flexitarianism: Meal Plans and Diet
- scottxp on How to Reduce the Risk of a Heart Attack
- scottxp on 5 Reasons to Learn CPR
- Boston Marathon Hands Only CPR Instructional Video | CPR.COM on Hands Only CPR Video with Ken Jeong